JETCO express S.L.
Registered Office: C / Nicaragua, 1 – Majadahonda, 28221 Madrid, Spain
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Information: Commercial Registry of Madrid- Volume 38061, Folio 159, Page M-677586.
1.- Responsible for the treatment
JETCO EXPRESS, S.L. with N.I.F. B-88175963 (hereinafter, “JETCO EXPRESS”) is the owner of the brand and franchising company of the Franchise Network that operates in Europe under the trade name JETCO EXPRESS.
JETCO EXPRESS provides its subsidiaries, delegations and franchisees with part of the IT infrastructure, acting occasionally as a service provider or data controller.
JETCO EXPRESS is responsible for managing the web pages of the group of companies belonging to JETCO EXPRESS SL, and also manages the accounts on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.), the JETCO EXPRESS Customer Service and also is responsible for promoting all JETCO EXPRESS products and services. In relation to the personal data managed through these channels, in order to provide the services offered therein, JETCO EXPRESS is responsible for the processing.
The JETCO EXPRESS contact details for data protection issues are as follows:
JETCO EXPRESS S.L.
South Avenue of Barajas Airport, 24
28042 Madrid, Spain.
2.- Collection of personal data
JETCO EXPRESS collects personal data, mainly of contact, name and surname, address, email, telephone, zip code, N.I.F., etc., on different occasions:
– When you hire a service directly with us.
– Every time you contact us directly, for example through the jetcoexpress.com website or through customer service lines, to request information about our products and services.
– When you participate in our marketing campaigns, for example by filling out a response card or participating in a promotion through our website or social networks that requires you to complete an online form with your personal data.
JETCO EXPRESS products and services, as well as their promotional campaigns, are designed and directed in most cases for adults, which is why we will only collect and process your personal data if you are at least 16 years old. JETCO EXPRESS reserves the possibility of carrying out verifications of the age of the persons who provide personal data, proceeding to eliminate all those corresponding to children under 16 years.
We would appreciate it if you could help us keep your personal information up to date, informing us of any changes in your preferences or contact information.
In JETCO EXPRESS we treat the personal data you provide us with various purposes, which are indicated below:
– User registration and Registration for access to the “Client” private area: For registration as a user or for access to “Client” and the general administration of your account it will be necessary to provide certain personal data.
– Recruitment of products and / or services: The data provided during the process of contracting the services of transport of goods or postal items are used to manage your contractual relationship with JETCO EXPRESS. During the hiring process, financial data (bank cards) may be collected.
– Customer service: Sometimes your personal data will be necessary to manage incidents related to the contracted services, process claims or respond to requests for information on products, services, rates, etc.
– Advertising of own Products and Services: JETCO EXPRESS may use your data to send you general information and commercial communications related to products and services of your activity as a postal operator.
Your personal data will be kept for the necessary time to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. If your data is used for purposes that requires us to keep it for different periods of time, we will apply the longer term of conservation.
– Purposes related to the execution of a contract: in relation to the use of your information for the management of any contractual obligation we have with you, we will keep that data during the period of validity of the contract and for the following ten years, in order to attend Possible queries or complaints.
– Marketing purposes: With regard to the use of your information for marketing purposes, we will retain that information for that purpose during the two years following the date on which we last obtained your authorization to direct marketing communications, unless you ask us to exclude you from them revoking the consent given.
– Purposes related to compliance with legal and regulatory obligations: certain information must be maintained for the periods required by the specific regulations that result from application, tax, commercial, money laundering, etc.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the transport or postal service contract.
If you have checked the corresponding box, the legal basis for sending advertising about other products and services is your consent, which you can cancel at any time.
JETCO EXPRESS will be entitled to carry out the processing of your data when it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
The processing of your personal data for marketing purposes finds its legal basis in the legitimate interest.
JETCO EXPRESS may share your personal data with other entities, including:
– Group companies and third parties such as service providers that operate on our behalf, and in a more general sense, with any of our business partners or suppliers.
– External service providers that provide us with their services or act on our behalf, specifically, to: carry out commercial analyzes; process data or payments; provide customer service, marketing or public relations services; Disseminate surveys or prize draws.
– Payment service providers, which are the only ones that process payment information. The payment service provider retains the data related to your bank card only to complete the transaction and only for the necessary time to handle the possible claims of the cardholders. This payment information is encrypted and secure.
External service providers will have access to the information and may collect it to the extent they have to do so to carry out their functions. They may not share or use it for any other purpose.
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, you will have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data, the right to restrict access to such data, the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to the portability of your personal data. data. Below, you will find more information and details about them and how you can exercise them.
– The right to access your personal data. Under this right, you may request for us to send you a copy of the personal data we store about you and verify that we are processing them legally.
– The right to request that we correct your data if they are inaccurate. You can also fill in any incomplete data we have, taking into consideration the purposes of the processing.
– The right to request the erase of your personal data if it meets the requirements established in the applicable laws.
– The right to object to the processing of your personal data, unless JETCO EXPRESS has a compelling legitimate interest that prevails or has to continue processing your personal data to establish, exercise or defend against a lawsuit.
– The right to restrict the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for in the applicable regulations.
– The right to the portability of your data. You can ask us to send you the personal data that affects you in a structured and computerized format of usual use. You can also ask us to send such personal data to a third party, in cases where this is feasible. You will only hold this right if it concerns personal data that you have provided us, if the processing of such data is based on consent or is necessary for the operation of a contract between you and us, and if the processing is carried out by automated means.
The exercise of its part of these rights it is subject to certain exceptions for reasons of general interest (for example, the prevention or detection of crimes) and for our own interests (for example, maintaining the confidentiality of legal advice). If you exercise any of these rights, we will verify that you are really empowered to do so, and we will respond within the timeframe provided in the applicable regulations.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written communication with the reference “Data protection” to JETCO EXPRESS SL, South Avenue of Barajas Airport 24, 28042, Madrid, Spain, or by sending an email to email@example.com with the Subject : DATA PROTECTION. You can also go to the above addresses to clarify any doubt or question regarding the use or processing of your data.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we use your information or with our response to the exercise of any of these rights, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (c / Jorge Juan 6, CP 28001 – Madrid) or at www.agpd.es.
JETCO EXPRESS reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to the services offered.
8.- Information protection
In JETCO EXPRESS we are aware of the importance of protecting our information for our clients, therefore, we adopt and undertake to follow a series of measures that, we consider, are essential to achieve a correct privacy and confidentiality protection policy of the data that it’s provided to us. Inn addition to giving you the best shipping and transportation service, our goal is to guarantee the respect and absolute confidentiality and privacy of all the information we collect and process from our customers.
Accordingly, JETCO EXPRESS does not sell the information of its clients, nor does it provide said data to third parties that are not related to the transaction made, unless you have consented to such operation in accordance with the provisions of this policy, as required by law valid or necessary for the provision of the service.
The most important objective when collecting and storing information about our customers is to guarantee the effectiveness, safety and speed of national and international shipments we carry out. JETCO EXPRESS will use the information collected to verify the compliance with transport contracts and all agreements that derive from the shipping services it performs; with the objective of using part of it for future communications with our customers and thus provide an improvement of our present and future services and an optimal service to our clients.
The personal information that is stored in our databases is directly obtained from the forms that our clients fill out, aware of their treatment. The purpose of collection and treatment is:
The execution and maintenance of any contractual relationships that JETCO EXPRESS and its users and / or customers could maintain.
The execution, management, administration, extension and improvement of the services that were requested and / or used by users and customers.
The sending of general, technical, operational, advertising and promotional information about our products and services, typical of the shipping, transport and logistics sector through the different means of which authorization is requested, such as email, mobile phone or ordinary mail.
The completion of internal marketing studies in order to improve our products and services in the shipping, transportation and logistics sector. Likewise, the purpose of automated collection and processing includes the sending of opinion forms on the website, which the user is not obliged to answer.
9.- Links to other websites
JETCO EXPRESS may offer links to other websites that we understand may be useful for users. These links do not apply the terms and conditions of this privacy and confidentiality policy. Therefore, the inclusion does not imply an obligation on the part of JETCO EXPRESS to access the products or services that are advertised or sold therein.
10.- Security mechanisms
All the information of our clients is considered as an asset of the company. Therefore, we use information security and computer protection techniques to protect our systems against unauthorized access by both external users and employees who are not legitimately authorized to use such information.
In the services where personal data is provided by customers and / or users, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality in transactions, prior identification is necessary, and authentication of the user in the system, through the request of access codes.
In the cases in which a user requests information related to some of our services or about shipments or wants to process a claim or incident through the forms that we put at your service on our page, it will be necessary to collect all personal data otherwise, this information cannot be provided.
We are aware of the need to guarantee the transit of information between JETCO EXPRESS and its customers, therefore transactional services work on a secure server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, which is always activated when entering the service through the line telephone
The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible by the client’s computer and our server.
A) GENERAL INFORMATION OF COOKIES AND ITS USE ON THE WEBSITES OF THE JETCO EXPRESS GROUP
In no case do we store information regarding personal data, addresses, passwords, credit or debit card information, etc. in the cookies we use. Our cookies do not provide references that allow you to deduce the name and surname of the user, and can not read data from your hard drive, run programs or include viruses in your texts. Also, JETCO EXPRESS cannot read the cookies implanted in the user’s hard drive from other servers.
The user can configure their browser to be notified of the reception of cookies as well as to accept or reject cookies, for more information see the help guides of your browser. Our cookies cannot be used to execute programs or transmit viruses to the user’s computer equipment.
B) TYPE OF COOKIES USED BY OUR WEBS
We use our own cookies to analyze the operation and improve your browsing experience. We also use third-party cookies, which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us, in order to improve our services and user experience when browsing our website.
These cookies could be classified as:
- Session cookies: allow us to manage your navigation, for example, to identify and authenticate the user, connection timeout, checking the selected language, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed, in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow us to effectively manage the advertising spaces of our website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use that you make of this website. These cookies allow us to know your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
C) DISABLING AND BLOCKING COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your internet browser, as well as through the use of specific applications. In case you block them, it is possible that certain services that need their use may not be available to you at jetcoexpress.com
You can find this information in the support links to the main browsers:
D) CANCEL MY CONSENT IN RELATION TO COOKIES
E) IP ADDRESSES
An IP address is the identifier granted by an Internet service provider (ISP) to a computer that connects to the Internet. JETCO EXPRESS receives information about the IP addresses of visitors to its web page, as browsers communicate it automatically every time they open a web page. This information about IP addresses allows JETCO EXPRESS to manage its systems, control and improve security, solve problems, optimize the service, and prepare statistical analyzes on traffic.
F) CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
JETCO EXPRESS may modify this Cookies Policy based on regulatory, legislative requirements or the adaptation of said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or competent regulatory bodies of this matter.
If there are significant changes in this Cookies Policy, users will be notified via messages on the JETCO EXPRESS Group’s own websites.
Once all the information provided has been read, we inform the user that if they continue browsing our website without having taken the appropriate measures to personalize their browser to prevent the installation of the cookies used by it, in the terms included in the article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, according to the wording of the same given by RD 13/2012 of March 30, will be giving its consent for the use of said mechanisms.
If you wish to contact us regarding our cookies policy, you can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
G) COMPATIBLE INTERNET BROWSERS
Older versions of some browsers have navigation problems on our website, especially Internet Explorer version 7.0 and previous ones. If a functionality of the site does not appear as it should or a black screen appears, try to copy the web address that gives you problems and view it with another compatible browser as a temporary solution.
We accept the main versions of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer, versions 10.0 and 11.0
For an optimal experience on the site, we recommend that you download the latest version from any of the sites mentioned above.